[ic] Form Radio Buttons...

Jack Lauman jlauman@nwcascades.com
Fri, 09 Mar 2001 16:06:15 -0800

I'm trying to create a dynamic form listing the product database.
There are currently only 8 products.  I want to create a list where
when any/all of 8 radio buttons are selected that one of each item
is added to the cart.

Please bear with me this is my first stab at IC Tags....

Here's what I have so far:

<th>Test #</th>
<th>Description</th>
<th>Price</th>
[loop search="ra=yes/fi=products"
 sort=products:category:f
 sort=products:sku:f"]
[/loop]

<SNIP>... which produces the following table.  What do I need to do
to the above code to achieve my desired result?

TIA

Jack

Course #
                         Description
                                                   Price
  2000-09
           September 2000 - Differentiation of Instruction
                                                   75.00
  2000-10
           October 2000 - The Information Generation
                                                   75.00
  2000-11
           November 2000 - The Science of Learning
                                                   75.00
  2000-12
           December 2000 - Changing Contexts of Education
                                                   75.00
  2001-02
           February 2001 - Educator Evaluator
                                                   75.00
  2001-03
           March 2001 - Student Achievement
                                                   75.00
  2001-04
           April 2001 - Students & Extracurricular Activities
                                                   75.00
  2001-05
           May 2001 - Educator Diversity
                                                   75.00