[ic] mv_order_route

Dan B db@cyclonehq.dnsalias.net
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 18:10:14 -0800

At 07:47 PM 3/12/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>Scott,
>
>Its not clear to mee what the problem is - are you having trouble with
>custom routes?

He clearly outlined the problem below:

> > I'm using IC 4.6.0 on a redhat machine 6.0 with supercharged hardware

Obviously, "supercharged hardware" means that you're having electrical
difficulties.  We usually recommend a good industrial power conditioner and
UPS.  If your power supply is giving you problems, try moving to a 400 watt
or higher N+1 power supply.

If, on the other hand, you meant "supercharged hardware", then I recommend
downloading your credit report off the net and checking just how "super"
your "charge" was.

If, on the third hand, you mean "supercharg'ed", then I recommend you
de-superchargg your hardware right away.  Chargg'ing is a leading cause of
hardware failures, and the super-chargg procedure can be detrimental.

-Dan