[ic] [OT] RH/DigitalThink/IBM e-learning courses

IC-Admin interchange@my-school.com
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 23:41:14 -0500 (EST)

I don't know if this is considered abuse of the list. Hopefully not.
Because I think it's a good sign for the future. Or do I see a Fata
Morgana ?

Found on Business Wire:

IBM to Offer DigitalThink Courseware; Begins with RedHat Linux Certification
and UNIX Courses"

http://business.nytimes.com/display_news.asp?doc_id=CT2001072b8407&ticker=RHAT

RedHat's elearning Catalog:

http://www.redhat.com/training/elearning/catalog/

If I look at the e-learning catalog at the RedHat site, I could
imagine they will also offer one day a class for IC. The current
courses build a nice foundation of skills necesary for IC. Following
that I wished they would work together with colleges and integrate some
of these course's contents into certificate programs there, so that
students could  profit from it too, at a lower price.

Birgitt