[ic] needed examples of subscription sites!

Randy Moore ramoore@axion-it.net
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 18:01:42 -0500

One of the stores we created uses subscriptions.  Really it is a "buyers
club" type of store.  If you buy a membership (subscription), you can buy
the rest of the products on the site at a discount.

This store allows both member and non-member purchases at different prices.

The URL is:
         http://www.cigarsatcost.com

This is not something you can do directly with the sample stores that come
with Interchange, but Interchange is flexible enough to do just about
anything you can imagine.