[ic] Operating System Choice - RH 6.2 or 7.0

John Beima jbeima@reality.palb.com
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 10:03:26 -0700 (MST)

G'Day,

I myself am waiting and have been playing with the upcomming 7.1...

It has some MAJOR improvments over 7.0 including the actual 2.4 kernel and full
plug & play support. USB support, X Version 4.0, and many many other items.

Personally I would wait for that one and then upgrade to that.

Actually our new Interchange sever which will public host MiniVend/Interchange
sites for cheap rates will be up within days of 7.1 being released.

John Beima