[ic] unavailable

Ron Phipps rphipps@reliant-solutions.com
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 20:20:51 -0800

> thats where i am dumb founded....
>
> i restart the server and it starts fine...
> but i can't connect....
> i dont understand
> i use phpMyAdmin to look at the database
> and seems fine...
>
> i am not sure why the server is unavailable...we only have 1200 products
> currently.....
>
> We are in the stages of inputing products and it is important to have this
> service up. I am reading through all the FAQ, Doc's but i can't find
anything
> to help me out. It start, but its unavailable....and i have no
idea......there
> is no traffic...so thats out of the question.
>
> any ideas of how i may trouble shoot this better?

Ryan,

Please search the archive at http://developer.akopia.com with a part of that
error message as the criteria.  For each message return check and see if you
have the same sympton and apply the fix to get it working again.  I'm sure
your situation is not unique and can be answered from the archive.  This
would most likely be quicker then everyone posting again.  Thanks.

-Ron