[ic] How many stores can I run?

Steve & Patti Getzinger steveandpatti@wubs.org
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 15:27:58 -0500

You should be fine as long as your code is decent. Poor code slows it way
down. Your primary concern is simultaneous traffic. Since it is dynamic in
nature each request takes time to build. more requests = more resources
required. So if you are talking a hit and miss type of sites should be no
real problem but I would still up the ram to at least 128. You will notice
performance decreases as traffic flow increases. The machine seems strong
enough just minus RAM.

Steve