[ic] Multiple different Admin users

Joshua Harris pentacleus@yahoo.com
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 20:26:01 -0800 (PST)

I would like to set up Interchange so that I, the sys admin, alone has full
rights to modify all parts of the website through Interchange.  I would like to
grant my student interns the rights the modify a subset of those rights.  And
finally, I would like to grant certain Marketting persons the ability to
update, add, and delete content to already created templates (ie. news and
events webpages)

Is this possible?

Are there any good examples of websites that use Interchange more as a Content
Manager than as eCommerce?

Thanks

=====
____________________Joshua Harrispentacleus@yahoo.comjoshh@IS.hhsys.org256.864.4640 (office)