[ic] search region

Mat Jones - booksellersolutions.com mat@booksellersolutions.com
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 11:55:15 -0800

I am having problems with the search region tag.
Here is what I want to achieve:
A subset of results need to be displayed at the top of the screen which are
pulled from the returned items. If 1000 results are returned, I still want
the general results to be displayed 50 per page, however, I want the first
search-region to return all results which have a 'href' from the entire set
of results.

My idea is to do something like below:
Right now it only returns hyperlinks which appear within that particular
page of results.

[search-region]
[seti hyperlink][item-field name][/seti]
[if scratch hyperlink =~ /href/i]
[item-field name]
[/if]
[/search-region]

[search-region]
[search-list]

.....  displays complete data set from query ....

[/search-list]
[/search-region]

thanks

Mat

booksellersolutions.com

Read what the SF Examiner says about booksellersolutions.com:
http://www.sfexaminer.com/business/default.jsp?story=b.web.0121

2141 Mission St #301
San Francisco, CA 94110
(415) 554-0568