[ic] File::CounterFile not working in flex_editor.html

Jean-Pierre Parent parentjp@videotron.ca
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 17:35:00 -0500

 Please I've lost many hours to this...has anyone succesfully set up a
counter using the File::CounterFile package?

In lib/UI/pages/admin/flex_editor.html, I see:
[if cgi ui_new_item]
        [calc]
                $CGI->{item_id} = q{[counter file="__UI_PRODUCT_DIR__/[cgi
mv_data_table].autonumber" start=new0000]};
                return;
        [/calc]
[/if]

This should work when creating a file in
__UI_PRODUCT_DIR__/table_name.autonumber...but its not (for me at least).
I checked the file permissions and put the same as the products.autonumber
which uses the same package but in items section. I *think* it should also
work in flex but it doesnt...what am I missing?

Thanks...

Jean-Pierre Parent