[ic] Need some Help (Newbie...Very Newbie)

B.W.D. And Associates bwdandas@bwdandassociates.com
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 01:42:32 -0500

Ok, I am building my business on the internet and currently signed up
with a hosting company that carried Interchange as a shopping cart
function.  However, I am excited to use this program and integrate it
into my already made web site.  Does anyone know how I can do this?  I
will be needing quite a bit of help so please bare with me.  My first
question is this:  Do I have to rebuild my site and use Interchange's
template or can I just insert some code into my existing site to link
to Interchange for each item?  If so, how can this be done.  I think I
will leave it at that for now.  More questions to come as soon as these
get answered.

Thanks in advance!
        B.W.D. And Associates
Your Leading Computer Resource Center