[ic] open login warning (?)

Jud Harris jud-lists@copernica.com
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 14:35:17 -0600

Hello again, folks...

I'm glad to know that I didn't send out that warning for nothing.  ..
open-source indeed.  But hey, it's the right price, no?

The groups exists, I think, as a sort of template user.  When creating a new
user, one can select which group the new user will belong to, which in turn
causes it to inherit that group's permissions.

In all actuality, there should be a better way to define groups apart from
prepending a colon to a username.  C'est la vie.

-Jud