[ic] Advice please on whether Interchange is the right path

Steve & Patti Getzinger steveandpatti@wubs.org
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 20:48:32 -0600

I would highly recommend having someone else handle the Interchange
portion of it all. You have a very capable web interface for site
management available which the non admin type should be able to use with
minimal problems. If your friend is answering your UNIX questions I
would look to either that person to handle installation/admin or a
service provider that is already set up. Then once in place you simply
access your site through the interface to make any mods you desire.

You need someone who knows a bit about Apache along with UNIX, and SSL.
If you are using SQL you will need someone who can at least set up the
SQL user account and make sure Interchange is "talking" to it. Just a
few thoughts.

Steve