[ic] how can customers purchase a list of skus

Christopher VanOosterhout chris@vanoosterhout.com
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 01:21:46 -0500

The part numbers used in my online stores are widely known and
standardized.  And the parts are basically commodity parts.  Often times
people know that they need a whole list of parts and do not need to browse,
shop and "be sold" on each individual part.

So ... here is the question.  If a customer has a list of part numbers how
can I allow them to insert or copy that list into a text input box and then
have every item on that list either appear in their cart or in a search
results page.  I am sure this is possible but I am wondering if anyone has
done this and if they have any code they can share as to how it was
accomplished?

Thanks,

Christopher