[ic] Purchasing quantity of multiple items at once

bob@nleinternet.net bob@nleinternet.net
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 01:17:01 -0500 (EST)

This is a MIME-encapsulated message.

--------------628874899622175822971833

Hello,

Another Interchange question:  I have a couple products that are more or less
kits made up of two or more products.  I've figured out how to put the tags
together such that you can click on a button and purchase say three different
items with one click.

However, I need to have a box that the user can enter the quantity.  So if they
enter 5 and click on the BUY button, they are actually getting 5 * 3, or 15 kits
(as each unit is composed of three items).  How is this done?

Bob

--------------628874899622175822971833--