[ic] Interchange 4.6.4 now available

Dan B db@cyclonehq.dnsalias.net
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 18:44:28 -0800

>(2) Added the excellent Apache module mod_interchange, written by Francis
>J. Lacoste of iNsu Innovations Inc. It can be used instead of the standard
>vlink or tlink programs to connect Apache to Interchange.

Has anyone benchmarked this?  (Even anecdotally?) (anecdotally *is* a word,
BTW)

>Interchange 4.6.4 is now available.

Great work, Red Hat.

On a related note, my last attempt at extracting the release date (or
month) for 4.7.x  didn't work.  Specifically, it would be nice to know when
to start designing production sites on 4.7.x, e.g. if one *needed* some of
the new features in 4.7.x, and knew that it was going stable in a few weeks.

When will IC developers start doing any production sites on
4.7.x?  (Now?  4.7.5?)

Sorry I pester about these things because I'm struggling with: "Do I risk
the site on beta software for feature xyz that I *really* need?"

Thanks again for great software, everyone.

Dan Browning, Cyclone Computer Systems, danb@cyclonecomputers.com