[ic] help ! cgi problem...

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Gr=E9goire?= Hubert greg@fr.alcove.com
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 17:37:25 +0200

Hi,

I installed Interchange 4.6.4 with debian 2.2 packages. The installation
seemed to run correctly.
After that I ran makecat logged as interchange user to install demo
store. I didn't use any external SGBD. The makecat utility put a
"construct" cgi in my apache "cgi-bin" folder. I successfully restarted
the server and as I want to go and visit store as a visitor or
administrator the broswser stops with the URL
"http://My_Server/cgi-bin/construct/index.html" and tells me that the
document is unreachable. When I try running construct from a shell
"./construct /index.html" it prints me out "404 - Not found"
What I did wrong ? What can I do ? HELP ME !!!

Greg.