[ic] MYsql?

dingdong dingdong.sobida@q-linux.com
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 14:40:27 +0800

Larry,

thanks I finally got to make a catalog using Postgres with makecat.
but I'm having a problem with the current setting. when I access the
    http://[myserver]/construct

i get to the initial page, but that's all i can access. when i click the
"Enter as Customer" or the "Admin Interface" i get an error:

        Undefined catalog: /cgi-bin/construct

i looked into the /etc/interchange.cfg but eh catalog was correctly
added (by makecat) to the config file. does anyone have an idea

Yo