[ic] MySQL connect problem

Ian Gibbons IanGibbons@fishnet.co.uk
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 12:41:03 +0100

Hi

I am using mysql on a Raq4i with all the perl modules installed,
tested and working.  After running makecat, creating the database
test_example2 and setting all the correct parameters. I get the
following error when starting interchange:

Configuring catalog example2...Using MySQL,
DSN=dbi:mysql:test_example2.
example2 config error: connect failed (create) -- unknown error.
Driver 'mysql'
installed?

The mysql log shows no attempted connections - so its not a
permissions thing.

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Ian Gibbons
Ian Gibbons
Fish.Net Ltd                  Providing Internet Solutions
http://www.fishnet.co.uk      e-mail IanGibbons@fishnet.co.uk
Tel +44 (0)1457 819600        Fax +44 (0)1457 819602