[ic] expireall and server --start fail to run in crontab (was: Where is checkstat.sh?)

Curt Hauge chc@mninter.net
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 15:51:33 -0600

Thanks again. If I understood correctly, bin/interchange will re-config the
catalogs but will not restart the server unless it is down (and the
interchange/error. log seems to support this). I was informed in a prior
post that (supposedly) bin/interchange replaces the old checkstat.sh script.
Is there some other automatic way to be sure the server is running? Others
must have something working or they will have to manually restart (WHEN they
find out the serve IS down).

--
Red Hat E-Business Solutions                    Jason Kohles
11480 Sunset Hills Road                         Senior System Architect