[ic] Recursive Perl Function?

Neil Lunn neillunn@gunz.com.au
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 21:31:11 +1000

Nah, I won't say it!

> recently, but far more difficult in Interchange.  I
> experimented with a
> UserTag, but then the UserTag would need to call itself using
> an Interchange
> tag.

I don't think so. Whatever output you require for the UserTag should be
parsed and presented. Maybe you want to generate the "table" output within
the function (given input parameters) and then output it to the page. i.e.
One tag.

Maybe you are not putting a sub within a sub i.e.. Think of the UserTag sub
as a program, the recursive function is a subroutine within it. Shouldn't be
anything wrong with that. It's legal in Perl.

Please Note :
Only  the intended recipient is authorised to access or use this e-mail.  If
you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this e-mail and notify the sender immediately.   The contents
of this e-mail are the writer's
opinion and are not necessarily endorsed by the Gunz Companies unless
expressly stated.

We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or
similar in any attachment.