[ic] mv_search_line_return and [loop-pos n]

Ed LaFrance edl@newmediaems.com
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 11:01:18 -0800

At 11:43 AM 03/29/2001 -0500, you wrote:

> > Hello all -
> >
> > When using mv_search_line_return to put a full row from a db (or text
> file)
> > into search results, it seems that there is no tag display the full
> > row.  In the case of a loop search, it seems that one must use
> [loop-code],
> > [loop-pos 1], [loop-pos 2]...etc.  Can anyone confirm this, or is their a
> > tag which yields all the fields in the row as one string?
>
>         [loop-line]

Dear Mike -

Thanks for taking the time to answer this question, and my previous one
regarding [fly-list] and arbitrary databases.  I guess you probably know
that the answers to both lay hidden in undocumented features - just a drop
in the bucket compared to those that remain uncovered.

Interchange just keeps getting better.  Is there an initiative for the
documentation to keep pace?  Does Red Hat/Akopia need assistance with
this?  As much as users used to groan about the docs back in the Minivend
days, they were far better and more complete then, than they are now, in my
opinion.

- Ed L.

**** Virtual Hosting w/private IC Installation, $65/month! ****
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax