[ic] More Authorize.Net GlobalSub Issues

Jeromie Clark jeromie@smoothjazz.com
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 21:21:40 -0600

HI All-

I've read *all* of the documentation I could find on the authorize.net
issues, and am still having problems.
I'm running the store on iServer (FreeBSD) -- it's a slightly quirky
environment -- but IC (4.6.4) runs fine in all other respects (MySQL
support too).  My store essentially is a hacked version of construct.

I read all the documentation I could find, and tried to address those
issues, but am still getting the following:
bad custom payment GlobalSub: authorizenet /cgi-bin/istore.cgi/process.html

I've included globalsub/authorizenet in the interchange.cfg.

I've added the MV_XXXX variables via KNAR as per the instructions -- tried
placing them in my catalog.cfg file too...
I followed the suggestion to test the module with perl, and it executes
fine (sans GlobalSub >>EOF and EOF lines).

I have Net::SSLeay and OpenSSL 0.9.4 is already installed by iServer.
Net::SSLeay sees it, but it's above my home directory.  My Secure Server
Cert *is* installed and working.

I ran a test script consisting basically of use Net::SSLeay to confirm that
Perl sees the module.

Are there other things I should be looking for?  It's pretty difficult to
troubleshoot as it's so transparent.
Order submissions just return the user to the order page with an error
alert, but no actual error displayed.

TIA.

Jeromie Clark
VP of Information Technology