[ic] I just moved my catalogs and it doesn't work

Robert Trembath robert@lanstar.com
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:13:11 -0600

I moved a couple of catalogs to our production server running 4.6.4 and
mySQL on RH 7 Linux with all the perl modules current, but I get "undefined
catalog" when I try to view it.

I checked the interchange.cfg file and the catalog.cfg files in each catalog
and everything looks fine. I'm connecting to mysql OK and am not getting
errors when I restart interchange. I see each catalog opening, configuring
and stating ...done, then returning me to prompt. I created a new catalog
with makecat and it connected and created the tables in mysql but I get the
same "undefined catalog" error on the one as well.

Please help!
Robert