[ic] loop code access -- in scratch variable

joachim.richter joachim.richter@usvideocenter.de
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 21:23:09 +0200

Hi there,

big friday night problem here in good ol germany

how can i get to the variable/result which is in the option/loop field

we tried

[set scratch_studio][loop-code][/set]
[seti scratch_studio][loop-code][/seti]
[set scratch_studio][value loop-code][/set]
[seti scratch_studio][value loop-code][/seti]

and many other ridiculous variations
we only get [loop-code] back and not the contents,
which we need for a another search on the output page of that particular loop-search

heres a sniplet of whats killing me

<snip>
<select name="mv_searchspec" size="7">
[loop search="
   fi=xxxdvd
   sf=xstudio
   ra=yes
   un=yes
   tf=xstudio
   rf=xstudio
   ml=1000
   "]<option[selected mv_searchspec [loop-code]]>[loop-code]</option>
   [/loop]
</select>
<input type="submit" value="Studio"></center>
</form>
<snip>

we really need to get the studio output, and put in a scratch variable

is there anybody out there, to help me spend the night not in the office but in a pub (its friday night)

regards

joe

.
US Video Center Medien GmbH