[ic] HTML editor

Steve & Patti Getzinger steveandpatti@wubs.org
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 20:08:18 -0600

I see this topic has hit the list once again. While I use any standard
text editor I am working on a GUI interface for Interchange written in
C. With so much conversation and requests for "do it for me" software I
ask where are the C programmers to help with solving this issue? Paul's
post brought to light a feature I had totally overlooked. Not in any
first releases but rest assured validation will be in the future. If
anyone with experience in C, GTK+, GNOME, CORBA or BONOBO would like to
devote any time towards completing the project I would greatly
appreciate the help.

Steve

Paul R Stearns wrote:

> VIM is truly an editor.
>
> The only reason...VIM on ix.
>
> Paul
>
> Adi Linden wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > What happened to vim...needs...
> >
> > TTYL,
> > Adi

  WDI                          Steve & Patti Getzinger
  702 Lincolnway West          steveandpatti@wubs.org
  South Bend, IN  46616        http://www.wubs.org/
  219-287-4700 (Main Office)   317-535-0239 (Direct Line)