[ic] simple if tag with photo

Jeff Carnahan jcarnahan@networq.com
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 16:47:48 -0700

}If the category of the product is "A" then display the 1.gif
}else if category is "B"   show the 2.gif
}

Thomas, again this is something you can figure out if you read the
documentation. Follow the steps I referenced in my prior email (see
below) -- If you continue to email the mailing list with questions such as
these (where the answers are clearly documented) I suspect you will receive
few responses (and perhaps some harsh criticisms).

Please take a moment to read the documentation first, that's what it's there
for. This mailing list isn't a subsitute for that. You can also try looking
at the code for the Construct catalog. It's included with your Interchange
installation.

Visit: http://developer.akopia.com/

Click Documentation -- Reference Guide

Click Interchange Templates

Click Section 5.1 -- On-the-fly Catalog Pages

check out the:

[if-item-field ... ]

tag.

or go here: