[ic] 4.7.x page editor

DB db@m-and-d.com
Wed, 02 May 2001 21:23:10 -0400

I have 4.7.1 running fine with MYSQL (after fixing the
options.mysqlfile). I used the admin interface's page edit to edit only
one word of the text in catalogs/.../pages/index.html. I then clicked
Save and then Apply changes.

But when I viewed the changes in the store, the lefthand contents were
gone among other things. I saved a backup of the original index.html and
compared it to the modified version. They were very different... the
modified version was about 1/3 of the size. Am I missing something or is
there a problem?

I tried this same excersize on the akopia.com demo site and the same
thing happened. I sent this before but got no reply so I tried to be
more specific this time. If I'm missing something, please let me know.

DB