[ic] runtime error at checkout

Webmaster @ Dreward.com webmaster@dreward.com
Thu, 3 May 2001 17:59:21 -0500

When that happened to me, Tommie, it was because my host hadn't installed
Bundle::Interchange correctly.  Give that a try and see if it works.

bri

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@lists.akopia.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@lists.akopia.com]On Behalf Of Tommie &
Melissa Pernell
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 9:10 AM
To: interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Subject: [ic] runtime error at checkout

I am encountering a runtime error when I go to check out. Any link or button
that calls the process.html page results in the following error: pernelle
/~pernelle/cgi bin/cart.cgi/process.html Runtime error: Can't locate object
method "dup" via
package "SQL::Parser" at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdpar
ty/interchange/lib/SQL/Statement.pm line 379

Does anyone have any ideas on how to correct the problem?

Tommie