[ic] Displaying credit card info on ic orders/customers screen

Indiespace Web Hosting webhosting@indiespace.com
Fri, 04 May 2001 21:16:50 -0700

Hi:

Thanks for all the help thus far with our store from the list. Now I have
one that's really a stumper. My current client is experienced with
Intershop. Instead of email the credit card info with the order, he wants to
log in as administrator and see it in the customer field. This way he can do
everything via the web.

I assume the store by default does not store this information, and is not
set up to allow its addition to the administrative screens for customer
and/or order. Does anyone have comments on whether this is possible? I've
discussed the problems with storing cc info on the server but he wants to
try....

Pete Markiewicz, CTO
Indiespace Web Hosting - http://indiespace.com/webhosting
Indiespace  (http://indiespace.com)