Subject: Re: [ic] Undefined catalog error on RAQ3

Darren Walker darren@torsion.co.uk
Mon, 07 May 2001 14:27:35 +0100

Thanks for getting back to me Jason,

I am on the point of giving up to be honest and maybe trying to build a
different server. I have spent 2 weeks on it and I dont know if its the Raq
or me

Heres the output as the user anyhow

---snip---
Disk quotas for user darren (uid 132):
     Filesystem  blocks   quota   limit   grace   files   quota   limit
grace
      /dev/hda4    1096  819201  819200             344       0       0

---snip---

cheers

darren

Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 09:02:09 -0400
From: Jason Kohles <jkohles@redhat.com>
To: interchange-users@lists.akopia.com

On Wed, May 02, 2001 at 09:06:11PM +0100, Darren Walker wrote:
> Can u tell me how you disabled the cgi-wrap error.
>
> I dont know if my problem is similar below is a snip when i try to restart
> the server-
It's not.

> I have assigned  500Mb and here is a df
>
> Configuring catalog construct...construct config error: Could not create
> '/home/sites/home/users/darren/catalogs/construct/products/new_variable.gdbm
> ': Disk quota exceeded at /usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/GDBM.pm line
> 66, <IN> chunk 1.

df doesn't mean anything if you have a quota, look at the output of 'quota
-v'
to see how much disk space you are using and how much you are allowed to
use.

--
Red Hat E-Business Solutions                    Jason Kohles
11480 Sunset Hills Road                         Senior System Architect