[ic] Problem with Greek language in the admin interface.

Kekes Stamatis interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed May 9 04:29:00 2001

Hello from Athens - Greece.
 We had successfuly installed the akopia software in our web server with
postgresql 7. But there is a problem with the admin interface. When I am adding
new items with Greek Description it acceps that successfuly but when I am
edditing that item in order to add some quantity it changes the Greek
characters of the greek description with the "?" symbol.
 Why it is happening ?? Is there any solution for that ??
 The internationalization is has been done and in the e-shop interface I have
not any problem with the Greek characters.
 Best regards from Greece
   Stamatis Kekes
   Technical Director of Kosmoslink LTD.