[ic] mv_click

Bill Randle interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed May 9 13:22:00 2001

On May 9, 12:37pm, JoshNarins@aol.com wrote:
} Subject: [ic] mv_click
}
} I am trying to adjust the main Search function in the Templates.
}
} I'd like, if the user enters a number, to limit the mv_search_field to just
} the SKU field in that case.
}
} In Perl, it seems that is as simple as,
}   if ( $CGI_array->{'mv_searchspec'}[1] =~ /^\d+$/ ) {
}     $CGI_array->{'mv_search_field'}[1] = "sku";
}   }
}
} And it seems like I am supposed to use mv_click to make it happen.
}
} The problem is that the submit button is an image, and even when I name
} it mv_click, it does not seem to execute the code wrapped in...
} [set mv_click]
}  [perl]
}    Perl code mentioned above.
}  [/perl]
} [/set]
}
} Am I correct in trying to set this up in the templates?
} I would imagine pages/results.html would be too late to try to change
} something like mv_search_field...
}
} Any help would be appreciated.

Try setting your mv_click value as a hidden field in the form. E.g.:

	<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_click VALUE="Check for Number">

Then name your mv_click block:

	[set Check for Number]
	  [perl]
	     # your perl code