[ic] Scarey -- Can Not Identify Error

Christopher VanOosterhout interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu May 10 09:50:00 2001

Greetings All,

I just had a customer inquiry about not getting an order shipped.  Sure
enough I had no record of getting the order or processing it.

The Interchange system did send him a confirmation so there was and order
number and I was able to find the following entry in the error log file:

134.134.248.27 rcuwRkIH:134.134.248.27 - [19/April/2001:10:45:48 -0400]
universal /cgi-bin/universal/process 0

AND

The first line of the customer's order confirmation
said:  UNEXPECTED_DATA_AFTER_ADDRESS@.SYNTAX-ERROR

Do you have any idea what may have happened to send a confirmation to the
customer but nothing to me as the store administrator, when I usually get a
copy of the orders?

This of course is a major concern ... since I hate the ideas that customers
are out there ordering products and not being serviced.

Any assistance you can give me would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Christopher Van Oosterhout