[ic] All you people who consider to unsubscribe from this list, read this!

Victor Nolton interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu May 10 17:26:01 2001

You sure about this?

By going to edit options I tried 'VeN@InNa.Net' and it brought up my
account, and it worked for 'ven@inna.net' as well.

Password however is case-sensitive, but if you don't know what your
password is or the sensitivity, you hit the "Email My Password To Me"
button.

Ven

--

http://www.vensnews.com

Victor "Ven" Nolton __________________________ http://www.VensNews.com
http://PragaKhan.com  http://LordsofAcid.com  http://DarlingNikkie.com

         All HTML Encoded email will be ignored. Learn Standards.