[ic] still can't install 4.7.1 on irix 6.5

Darren Bayliss interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri May 11 12:32:01 2001

i have tried the 'make install' and it just terminates suddenly;

origin2 6# perl Makefile.PL make install
Interchange cannot be run as root. Which user should run Interchange?
[interch]

 Interchange V4.7.1

  Copyright (C) 1996-2001 Red Hat, Inc. <info@akopia.com>

 Interchange is free under the terms of the GNU General Public License.

Where is your Interchange to be installed? [/usr/local/interchange]

Writing Makefile for Interchange
origin2 7#

And that's it, no errors no nothing.
Has anyone else installed on irix 6.5 ??

Regards
Darren Bayliss
e-SP
darrenb@spgroup.co.uk