[ic] Voiding A Transaction Doesn't Return Product To Inventory

Jeromie Clark interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sat May 12 15:11:01 2001

Hello -

I'm running Interchange 4.6.

We sell concert tickets with Interchange, and are trying to use the
inventory control to maintain an accurate count of tickets to prevent us
from overselling an event.  The problem is that when we void a transaction,
or a transaction isn't completely processed, the product is still removed
from inventory.

The thing that really surprised me was that the inventory wasn't updated
when we set a transaction status to void.
Do I need to build a void feature, or is there a facility that already does
this in interchange.
I don't want to reinvent the wheel if I don't have to.

TIA,
Jeromie Clark

Jeromie Clark
Vice President - Information Technology