[ic] Nested loop problem

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon May 14 13:31:01 2001

Mike Heins <mikeh@minivend.com> writes:

> Quoting Stefan Hornburg (Racke) (racke@linuxia.de):
> >
> > I have the following code:
> >
> > [loop prefix=cat search="st=db/fi=merchandising/tf=featured/rf=featured,sku/un=1/ra=yes"]
> > [cat-param featured]<br>
> > [loop prefix=comp search="st=db
> > fi=merchandising
> > sf=featured
> > se=[cat-param featured]
> > rf=sku"]
> > [/loop]
> > [/loop]
> >
> > It works fine but in one the case. If [cat-param featured] contains ",
> > the inner loop broke and [loop ...] gets displayed itself.
> >
> > Anything I can do about it (this is 4.7.latest)
>
> You can use | or ' to quote, too. Or you can do:
>
> 	[set something][cat-param featured][/set]
>
> 	search="
> 		se=[scratch something]
> 	"

Yes, the last is the best solution for me, because I have no control
on the characters used in the featured field, but the hint about the
alternative quotes was good to.

Thanks, Mike !!

--
Master of Swiss Web 2001: http://www.zweifel.ch/

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices