[ic] general questions

Thomas Swinney interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue May 15 15:23:00 2001

little background first.  I want to use akopia for a site.  The customer I
am building this site for uses peachtree accounting for is administration.
Now I have found a program that can act in the middle to update peachtree's
records and inventory.

1. Is there a way to pause the shopping cart from taking orders to allow for
site updates and inventory changes?

2. Does anybody have a good guide on how to build some page templates in
netobjects fusion for use in ic?

  My server does support ssi if that might be of help.
3. Is it possible to use the same shopping cart data for 2 different sites
at the same time?

  i.e.  Site A sells the same stuff supplied by site B.  Site A and Site B
want to work together.  Peachtree Accounting runs on the background of Site
B.  Can 2 seperate sites use the same sql table data?