[ic] online malls using Interchange?

Murray Gibbins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu May 17 06:16:00 2001

Dave Jenkins wrote:

> As part of an ongoing research and training project, I am looking for
> example/case studies of anyone who has used Interchange to build an online
> mall.  This could be:

I an using Interchange in this way, it the moment the system is in fnal testing
stage before being rolled out.

> 1) one implementation of Interchange with separate products (controlled by
> separate vendors) but a unified shopping cart and checkout

Yep, done this, even got serarate custom ordering and route,shipping etc sorted.
It even runs over different domains, and different cataloges. I wrote an entire
suite of tolls in perl to automate the install. Most of it is object orientated
and there are a few "pages" of interchange code that plug into normal pages to
tur nthem into malls. Hoever this might be best discussed on the dedicated
interchange mall discusion list.

http://www.minivend.com/minivend-mall/