[ic] flypage fails due to not building a complete url

Leon Harris interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu May 17 19:35:00 2001

Hi.
I am having a problem with a simple site I am working on.

I have a section of code to list all products:

 [loop search="ra=yes/fi=products"]
  [/loop]

when I look at the html source this generates for an item, I get
something like this:

When I look at the url in my browser, I get
http://www.myhost.com/cgi-bin/CAB802.html

^^^------------------- the name of the vlink program

is missing
As a result of this missing vlink name, the flypage doesn't work. When I
put the vlink name in, so that it becomes
http://www.myhost.com/cgi-bin/tutorial/CAB802.html  , the flypages work.

Can anyone please tell me why this happens?
Cheers,
Leon