[ic] [re: flypage fails due to not building a complete url]

interchange-users@lists.akopia.com interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri May 18 08:26:01 2001

On Fri, May 18, 2001 at 10:02:05AM +0800, Leon Harris wrote:

> >Check your VendURL in catalog.cfg and restart.
>
> That is the strange thing Christopher - the vendurl seems ok, and the
> server started without (obvious) error.
>
> for the record, the VendURL line is ~
>
> VendURL  http://www.myhost.com/cgi-bin/tutorial

Please try to keep the relevant context in email.  I can't
remember everything.  :-)

tutorial then is your vlink?  If it is not showing up
in that flypage, then is that the **only** place it
is not working?  Are there spaces or special characters?
What about your SecureURL?  Are you maybe calling that?

If it is working elsewhere concentrate on an error in
the page.  If it does not work elsewhere in the catalog,
then your config.  Probably the page, else how would you
have gotten to the page?

weblint

cfm