[ic] Admin menu

Brian Kohles interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sat May 19 19:12:01 2001

It looks like there is one set of admin templates for each install of
interchange. So any changes would affect all catalogs on that install. That
being said it looks like the templates are at:

>> interchange/lib/UI/

regular pages are in the "pages" directory & the headers & such are in the
"vars" directory.

Brian Kohles
me@BrianKohles.com
--
It's not a shooting star...
It's an angel falling from heaven,
and burning up in the earth's atmosphere.
   -me

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kaare Rasmussen" <kar@webline.dk>
To: <interchange-users@developer.akopia.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2001 5:03 AM
Subject: [ic] Admin menu

Can someone tell me what it takes to change the Admin menu completely?

I'd like to have some other main menu items, and of course also new submenu
items.
I don't mind loosing the images that make up the menu bar, text menu is
fine.

Howitzvej 75               Åben 14.00-18.00        Web:      www.suse.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 11.00-17.00       Email: kar@webline.dk