[ic] Problems with searches

Trond Arve Nordheim interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon May 21 09:21:00 2001

Hi.

I'm setting up a shop with multiple product databases (one containing
general information about the product, and one containing language specific
stuff). I'm tring to set up a simple little search using this database, but
I can't get the search to actually return any products. This is the form I'm
using:

<form action="[area search]" method="post">
[set
search_type]su=yes/fi=products/fi=products_no/sf=title/sf=product_id/st=db[/
set]
<input type="hidden" name="mv_profile" value="search_type">
<input type="text" name="mv_searchspec" size="15">&nbsp;<input type="submit"
name="submit" value="Search">
</form>

What I'm tring to accomplish is to search the databases (products (the
general) and products_no (the language specific)) using the product_id and
title-field. The product_id-field is in table 'products', and title is in
table 'products_no'.

When I type in a search criteria and click Search, I get up a page telling
there was no items found matching my query. The results.html-page is the
same as shown in the Interchange tutorial.

Am I missing something?

--
Trond Arve Nordheim