[ic] problems installing on a Solaris 8 box.

Victor Nolton interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue May 22 05:33:01 2001

Highly recommend you install perl 5.6 or 5.6.1
You can install interchange on a solaris 8 box just takes some time.
you also have to make sure your paths have the path to make.

http://www.sunfreeware.com

But yes I've successfully installed it on solaris 8

Ven