[ic] BUG? Shipping options: edit data for method

John Leach interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed May 23 10:25:01 2001

I have the following scenario, and tech support at Akopia has been able
to reproduce it:

Enter admin pages for catalog, go to Administration, Shipping.

Click create new method
Enter name, label, leave criteria as 'Price', use algorith 'Standard
shipping by price',
choose United States, enter 4.00 minimum,

click Next -->
1st thing that looks wrong, is that it says UPS Ground on the page...
2nd thing is, enter 4.00 for a charge amount (from 0 to infinity), click
ok,
the screen refreshes, my '4.00' disappears, it doesn't appear to save,
if I click Apply Changes, nothing is saved,
if I click the add or remove signs, the screen refreshes, my '4.00'
disappears, no new criteria is added...

I'm trying to add a flat rate shipping method.

Ideas?

John