[ic] Filter suggestion

Mike Heins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed May 23 12:52:01 2001

Quoting Rene Hertell (rene@hertell.com):
> Hi,
>
> Will there be a filter in the UI-meta_editor that would handle fields with
> piped values (option1|option2|option3|etc.)? I tried to make one by simply copy
> and modify an other filter (colons to null), but it did not work. Is there
> anything that prohibits this, or has my failure to do with lack of knowledge in
> Perl? :)

I think you will have to be a bit more specific about what you mean
by "piped values". You can set the accessories tag to do a different
delimiter, but the admin interface doesn't support that.

You can set a pre_filter value in mv_metadata which will filter the
data before it comes to the display tag. That may be what you need
to set to get it to work.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

People who want to share their religious views with you
almost never want you to share yours with them. -- Dave Barry