[ic] FW: Admin on 4.72 not working on catalogs built in 4.6.4

Michael Soflin interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed May 23 13:14:01 2001

I also had the 'expired page' problem.  Someone from the list suggested
looking at my my proxy settings.  In my case I didn't have the problem with
Netscape, only IE 5+.  I was able to disable proxy in IE5 and life was
good......

Hope this helps....

-----Original Message-----
From:	Robert Trembath [SMTP:robert@lanstar.com]
Sent:	Wednesday, May 23, 2001 12:24 PM
To:	Interchange-Users@Lists.Akopia.Com (E-mail)
Subject:	[ic] FW: Admin on 4.72 not working on catalogs built in 4.6.4

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Trembath [mailto:robert@lanstar.com]
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2001 11:58 AM
To: Interchange-Users@Lists.Akopia.Com (E-mail)
Subject: Admin on 4.72 not working on catalogs built in 4.6.4

I brought a store built in 4.64 over to 4.7.2 and the customer side works
well with exception of getting a page expired message when I click on buy
now from a search result. Someone else today ran across this problem, is
there a fix?

Also when I try to login to the admin section all I get is an error message
produced by the3 process.html page. Please Help ASAP!
Many thanks,
Robert