[ic] bundle::Interchange problems

Bernard Grosperrin interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed May 23 19:56:01 2001

hello List !

I have already successfully installed Interchange, but I really want to have
the new version 4.7.2 working with PostgreSQL, and I always have problems,
as running CPAN to get the bundle systematically reinstall perl, and it
seems that screw up everything, keeping telling me that packages like URI
and MD5 are not there when it just installed them....

I was so desperate that I installed different distributions, but it's always
the same. So my question is twofold : Is there any special parameters I
should use with CPAN to avoid this problem, or could I find these packages
as tar or rpm and install them myself, rather than with CPAN ?

Thanks for any advice, you will have an eternally grateful newbie.... ;-)

Bernard,
San Antonio