[ic] Interchange server is unavailable...

Ryan Hertz interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu May 24 18:15:00 2001

At 02:27 PM 5/24/01 , Mike Holmes wrote:
>Dear list,
>
>We are running version interchange-4.6.4 on RH 7.0
>with a few catalogs which were working fine, but now when we try to
>access the catalogs we get this message in the browser
>
>"We're sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable...
>We are out of service or may be experiencing high system demand, please
>try again soon."
>
>We're unable to pin point when and what caused this, but
>we're pretty sure the permissions were not changed on any files.

You're "pretty sure"?  Take a good look at the tlink program's permissions,
should be chmod u+s

Ryan Hertz                                              tel  800-645-BAIT
Webmaster                                               fax  520-645-2588
Online Store Manager                                 http://www.baits.com
Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits, Inc.                  mailto:rhertz@baits.com